There is a five day advance notice for all bookings, unless authorized by Victoria Celeste. A meeting or phone conference is required with all parties 24-48 hours prior to the actual shoot day. Once booked a non refundable 35%-50% deposit (based on project) and signed deal memo is required within 24 hours of booking. Total balance is due upon completion of services- Final Booked Day.
1. Disclosure of extraordinary conditions or requirements.
2. Specify Weather Permit.
3. Give the address and phone number of all booking locations.
4. Specify usage at time of booking.
5. Confirm all booking fees prior to actual booking.
6. Provide complete billing information at the time of booking.
7. Provide a safe working environment, free of any form of danger or personal harassment.
Any expenses to be incurred while arranging for or purchasing wardrobe must be paid prior to pulling unless other terms have been established. In the event a job is booked on short notice, we ask that a cashier's check or certified funds be issued in order to avoid possible delays.
Travel Time/ Accommodations
Arrangements will be established upon booking on a individual bases.
If a booking is 'weather permitting' this must be made clear at the time of booking.